BloggingInBalance.com is a community for bloggers searching for their own version of success. This a place to ask questions about blogging, growing a community, writing and more.
If you have any questions, you can reach me by email at email@example.com
Some of the companies that I use and recommend offer affiliate programs so I am compensated if you use my links to make a purchase. I only participate in affiliate programs for products/services that I have personally experienced and recommend.
All content on BloggingInBalance.com is the intellectual property of the creator and available for your personal, private use.
This website and all the materials available on the website are the property of the creator and/or affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use BloggingInBalance.com or the materials available on the website in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. Unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the website.
We do update this Policy from time to time, and it is the user’s responsibility to review periodically.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storage of Payment Details
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $25 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
If you have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.